There are so many people who are always interested in working, collaborating, learning, volunteering, consulting, researching and exploring. Human Touch Foundation is a free thinking, liberal and open organisation.
We always welcome young minds to engage with Human Touch Foundation to share their love, passion, dedication, compassion, honesty, skills and time. We believe that one seeks more by giving. And the gesture of giving infectiously spreads; and finally comes around to you with more valuable learnings and wisdom.
We don’t have any minimum qualification that we’re looking for so long as you fulfil certain guidelines:
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must be self-driven and believe in giving
- You must have empathy and compassion
- You must be trustworthy and honest
- You always think of the poor and wonder how you can help
- You want to find a solution to an existing problem in the society
- You should have clarity for what you want to do
- You must have excellent communication skills
- You do not, preferably, work for money
Broad framework for Internships:
- RapShip (Rapid Internship) – The period of this internship is a month.: Applicants should have a clear idea of what they want to do and must have willingness to join with a purpose to create an outcome. They should have enough maturity and understanding, even if they don’t have enough work experience. This is offered also for summer internships as an academic requirement.
- SurfShip (Surface Internship) – The period of this internship is a minimum of three months, which can go upto six months.Applicants must have a strong desire to create an impact. They should be willing to travel, research, innovate and provide skills to complement existing projects and programmes of the foundation.
- DeepShip (Deep Internship) – The period of this internship is a minimum of six months, which can go upto one year.It provides an opportunity to not only choose to work on existing projects of the foundation, but one could also explore new ideas to execute which are in sync with the vision of the foundation.
None of the streams of internships should be mistaken for jobs, hence, they involve no financial commitment. However, there could be an option of honorarium or basic stipend, if the foundation sees a need. In case the intern is travelling on an assignment, all the expenses will be met by the foundation.
To apply for the internship, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your detailed profile and type of internship requested.