Affiliation with the United Nations:
- Human Touch possesses a Special Consultative Status with Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), United Nations.
- Winner of MTV Staying Alive Foundation’s Staying Alive Award 2009 for Best HIV Prevention Work among Young People.
- Ms Ashwini Naik, volunteer at Human Touch Foundation was chosen as Youth Ambassador for AIDS 2016 by International AIDS Society.
- Human Touch Foundation awarded Goa State NGO Leadership Award 2018 by World CSR Congress.
- Human Touch Foundation has secured membership of Youth PACT, an initiative of International Planned Parenthood Federation, the Global Network of Young People Living with HIV (Y+), Youth LEAD, Youth Voices Count and UNAIDS.
- Human Touch Foundation is a core member of Adolescent HIV Treatment Coalition (ATC), an initiative of International AIDS Society, Geneva.
- Human Touch Foundation is a member of Global Coalition of TB Activists, a coalition of representatives of communities affected by tuberculosis (TB) that aims to bring together activists from diverse backgrounds and regions to ensure that affected communities are at the centre of the response against TB.
- Human Touch Foundation, through its Founder, Peter F Borges is Member of Global HIV Strategy Group of the World Council of Churches – Ecumenical Advocacy Alliance and Global Organizing Committee for Pre-Interfaith Conference on HIV in San Francisco in July 2020 and member of International Reference Group for WCC-EAA.